Antilleans Football Club, Inc. main goals are to:
- Create grassroots/outreach programs in Northeast Florida and surrounding areas.
- Foster community and after school initiatives.
- Implement a soccer curriculum in the public schools’ Physical Education (PE) program.
- Provide the best possible soccer development program for players of all levels through high quality training in a positive, fun, structured environment.
- Promote health and wellness to youth in disadvantaged environments through soccer.
- Provide a great learning experience that is incorporated with fun activities while building character, self-esteem, confidence, and teamwork among the youth.
- Help participants stimulate their motor and cognitive skills, and ultimately create opportunities and pathways to college through soccer scholarships.
- Partner with the Duval County Health Department (Childhood Obesity Prevention Coalition) and various community organizations in the CALL TO ACTION in the fight against childhood obesity.
We at AFCI specialize in:
- Cognitive Skill Development
- Motor Skill Development
- Soccer Specific Speed, Agility, and Quickness
- Game Intelligence
- Leadership Training/Confidence Building
- Skills Assessment
- College Preparation (Soccer and Academics)
- Coaching Certification
Antilleans Football Club, Inc.
7749 Normandy Blvd. Ste. 145-114
Jacksonville, FL 32221